Despite the rainy weather on Saturday, the Chris Lillig Memorial Cup weekend was a big success. Thanks to everyone who came out to race, lend a hand, or watch the races!
- Pictures: lots of people were out with cameras, and there are some great photos being shared on our Facebook Page
- videos and write up about Kevin McConnell‘s performance during the men’s cat 1/2 crit by the Press Citizen, featuring the photography of our own Justin Torner
Results can be found at USA Cycling.
Once more, we would like to thank our sponsor River Products, pictured presenting this years memorial cup to the men’s pro cat 1/2 omnium winners.
Monika’s Summer TT Series will not be held this year, however another local club decided to carry on the tradition she started. Goosetown Racing will be putting on a tt series this year. For more info check out the event info @ usac.
We are proud to present the 2015 Chris Lillig Memorial Cup Omnium, with the 38th annual Old Capitol Criterium!
For all the details, head on over to the race site.
If you would like to help out, we are looking for help with the following volunteer duties:
- Saturday – Road Race & TT
- Lead / Follow Vehicles
- Corner Marshals
- Sunday – Old Capitol Criterium
- Corner Marhals (sign up here)
- Course Set Up / Tear Down
- Host Housing (provide housing for visiting teams)
For more info, please use the contact form below, and we will get back to you as promptly as possible.
We are looking for volunteers to corner marshal during the Old Capitol Criterium. This event would not be possible without the hard work of many volunteers, if you would like to help out, or know someone who would…spread the word!
Link to sign up directly: https://www.volunteersignup.org/B4Y8F
For more details: http://oldcapitolcriterium.com/volunteer/
Congrats to everyone who raced Kent Park yesterday, a perfect day for racing ICCC did a great job taking home some excellent results.