- Complete re-design for 2018! Borah has developed an updated kit design that still has our traditional feel. All garments can be viewed here (use upper right menu to select garment type).
How do I order?
What size and types of Kits should I order?
- Borah is the new kit vendor for 2018 – see link for details. Garment selections will be similar to past years. Note that OTW is top of the line, Pro is next level, and then Team. Team is still a high quality garment, but OTW/PRO is race fit.
- Borah provided samples for each item (not all sizes), but NO FIT KITs. Samples are at the shop. Please reference the following sizing chart from Borah .
- Why no fit kit? Borah has seen issues with fit kits that are worn/washed/sent-out (repeat) which results in fit kits not matching actual. Borah recommends using the sizing chart. The samples on hand are new items, but not all sizes are here. Also, we can contact Borah with specific fit questions (see chart).
When are orders and payment due?
- Kit Order Forms with payment (payable to Iowa City Cycling Club) due by 12/1/17.
- Please drop at Geoff’s Bike and Ski in the labeled folder, or Mail to ICCC Kit Order, ℅ Geoff’s Bike and Ski, 816 S Gilbert, Iowa City, IA 52240
When will kits arrive?
- Kits should arrive in late January
- Email notifications will be sent when kits arrive and pick-up is at Geoff’s Bike and Ski.
How do I join Iowa City Cycling Club?
- It’s easy – just purchase a kit for the 2018 season.
What about my old kit?
- Old kits are still good for training, but not racing. Please wear the new kits for all 2018 racing events.
Just a quick note that the bridge over Old Man’s Creek on F62 (500th St SW) outside of Hills will likely be closed on Wednesday:
Said 7/10 to 7/29.
The first article on the page about f62 talks about proposed dates and locations.
More details, so drivers can go down old 218 , turn right at Hills onto observatory road and go to turn right onto 540th st which is gravel and go to naples (gravel) and turn right then turn left onto bayertown (paved corner of the race course) and onto the church.
I don’t think riders will want to ride their race bikes down this much gravel. Alt route to ride your bike to the start would be hwy 1 to sharon center road to church but that adds a few extra miles… didnt get a chance to measure
This will not affect the actual race course, but will probably make a popular route to get to the course impassable. Please plan your route to the race accordingly.
It’s back on, we have rescheduled the 2017 version of the Chamois Time RR for:
Wed. July 19
Hopefully this time the weather will be great! See you then!