2017 Iowa City Cycling Club Kit Order
How do I order?
- Complete the 2017 Kit Order Form indicating size and quantity. Order what you think you need for the 2017 season!
- Note – we will be evaluating a clothing provider change and kit design change for the 2018 order!
What size and types of Kits should I order?
- Fit kits at Geoff’s Bike and Ski from November 1st through 20th. ID numbers on order from (EG #20829) will be on kit tags. Review the order form for more details.
- There is a new Aero (race fit) short sleeve jersey option
- Any comments on clothing style (chamois type, kit length – baggy), please send an email to email@example.com
When are orders and payment due?
- Kit Order Forms with payment (cash or check payable to Iowa City Cycling Club) due by December 1st, 2016.
- Drop off at Geoff’s Bike & Ski in the box/folder labeled ICCC 2017 Kit or
- Mail/drop off to Geoff’s Bike & Ski 816 S Gilbert St, Iowa City, IA 52240
When will kits arrive?
- Kits should arrive prior to the first race of year which is around early March.
- Notifications will be sent when kit arrive and pick-up locations will be at the shop on a designated night. If you can’t make that night, other arrangements can be made.
How do I join Iowa City Cycling Club?
- It’s easy – just purchase a kit for the 2017 season.
Are the Kit graphics and style going to change?
- Louis Garneau will be providing the kits again this year and there will be no graphic changes for 2017. However, a clothing provider and graphic change will likely take place for 2018 kit order.
What does Geoff’s Bike and Ski get out of this?
- Geoff’s graciously allows ICCC to have the fit kits at the shop and answer questions. Please take the opportunity to browse their merchandise and maybe even buy a cross bike!