- Complete re-design for 2018! Borah has developed an updated kit design that still has our traditional feel. All garments can be viewed here (use upper right menu to select garment type).
How do I order?
- Complete the Kit Order Form indicating size and quantity
What size and types of Kits should I order?
- Borah is the new kit vendor for 2018 – see link for details. Garment selections will be similar to past years. Note that OTW is top of the line, Pro is next level, and then Team. Team is still a high quality garment, but OTW/PRO is race fit.
- Borah provided samples for each item (not all sizes), but NO FIT KITs. Samples are at the shop. Please reference the following sizing chart from Borah .
- Why no fit kit? Borah has seen issues with fit kits that are worn/washed/sent-out (repeat) which results in fit kits not matching actual. Borah recommends using the sizing chart. The samples on hand are new items, but not all sizes are here. Also, we can contact Borah with specific fit questions (see chart).
When are orders and payment due?
- Kit Order Forms with payment (payable to Iowa City Cycling Club) due by 12/1/17.
- Please drop at Geoff’s Bike and Ski in the labeled folder, or Mail to ICCC Kit Order, ℅ Geoff’s Bike and Ski, 816 S Gilbert, Iowa City, IA 52240
When will kits arrive?
- Kits should arrive in late January
- Email notifications will be sent when kits arrive and pick-up is at Geoff’s Bike and Ski.
How do I join Iowa City Cycling Club?
- It’s easy – just purchase a kit for the 2018 season.
What about my old kit?
- Old kits are still good for training, but not racing. Please wear the new kits for all 2018 racing events.