BD TT – 2012
The Iowa City Cycling Club is proud to present the 2012 Black Diamond Road Time Trial Series.
- Sunday May 13th, 2012 – Black Diamond Road TT #1 – results
- Sunday June 10th, 2012 – Black Diamond Road TT #2 – results
- Sunday July 1st, 2012 – Black Diamond Road TT #3 – results
Race Course: Approximately 20 miles. Flat course. Starting near intersection of Highway 1 and Black Diamond Road. Out and back format, the turnaround will be just before the bridge at Old Mans Creek.
Directions and Parking: South from Hwy 218, take Hwy 1 exit south (right). Turn right onto Black Diamond Road, go about 3 1/2 miles to the Redbird Farms Wildlife area, parking is available on both sides of the road. Racers will ride back about 3 miles to the starting area. MAP
Registration: On-site registration opens at 8 AM, and closes at 8:45 Am
- Registration only available at event.
- Register for the entire series on April 29th – $38 all categories, except juniors $10
- Registering for the series earns you 3 entries into series raffle.
- Day of Registration:
- $14 all categories except for juniors. $5 Juniors. On-site registration for race-day only.
- Each race earns you one entry into the series raffle.
Start Time: First rider at 9 AM,with riders at 1-minute intervals. Start order will be order of registration, pre-registration first, followed by day-of registration.
Series Raffle: Partnering with Geoff’s Bike and Ski, the Black Diamond Road TT Series will be raffling off a prize to be determined. Racers will receive one entry into the raffle for each race they register for. Pre-registering (at event on April 29th) for the series will earn racers one entry for each race, for a grand total of 3 raffle entries. The raffle will take place at the last race of the series, on Sunday July 1st, 2012. Racers need not be present to win.
For more information download the race flyer.