IA State TT – 2018
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2018
Course: Start is located 1/4 mile south of Nichols, Iowa on Highway 70. Nichols is on Highway 22 between Muscatine and Lone Tree. Park in the DOT lot. Course is out and back and very flat. All USAC Road racing rules apply.
- Online registration available through 8/9/18 @ 10 pm MDT at usacycling.org = $20 all categories, (includes $10 discount, see flyer)
- Onsite registration is at the DOT parking lot, with registration opening at 7:00 am and closing at 7:45 am.
- 20K riders are first off, followed by 40K riders (see flyer for details).
- Riders start in order of registration.
- State championship medals awarded to the top 3 Iowa USAC Road annual license holders in each category.
- Juniors will be sub-categorized by age and gender.
- Masters 65+ (both Men/Women) will be sub-categorized into 5-yr age brackets.
- See flyer for complete list of categories / distances including tandem, trike, and handcycyle.
Flyer: available at usacycling.org