The Iowa City Cycling Club is proud to present the 2013 Black Diamond Road Time Trial Series.
- Sunday, May 19th, 2013 – Black Diamond Road TT #1
- Sunday, June 9th, 2013 – Black Diamond Road TT #2
- Sunday, June 23rd, 2013 – Black Diamond Road TT #3
- Sunday, July 28th, 2013 – Black Diamond Road TT #4
Race Course: Approximately 20 miles. Flat course. Starting near intersection of Highway 1 and Black Diamond Road. Out and back format, the turnaround will be just before the bridge at Old Mans Creek. Finish again at the start line.
Directions and Parking: South from Hwy 218, take Hwy 1 exit south (right). Turn right onto Black Diamond Road, go about 3 1/2 miles to the Redbird Farms Wildlife area, parking is available on both sides of the road. Racers will ride about 3 miles to the starting area. MAP
Registration: On-site registration opens at 8 AM, and closes at 8:45 Am
- Registration only available at event.
- Register for the entire series on May 19th – $55 all categories, except juniors $15 (saves $5 over single day registration)
- Registering for the series earns you 4 entries into series raffle.
- Day of Registration:
- $15 all categories except for juniors. $5 Juniors. On-site registration for race-day only.
- Each race earns you one entry into the series raffle.
Start Time: First rider at 9 AM,with riders at 1-minute intervals. Start order will be order of registration, pre-registration first, followed by day-of registration.
Series Raffle: Partnering with Geoff’s Bike and Ski, the Black Diamond Road TT Series will be raffling off a prize to be determined. Racers will receive one entry into the raffle for each race they register for. Pre-registering (at event on April 29th) for the series will earn racers one entry for each race, for a grand total of 3 raffle entries. The raffle will take place at the last race of the series, on Sunday July 1st, 2012. Racers need not be present to win.
Prizes: Awarded per category, baked goods / beer / bragging rights!
For more information download the race flyer.